Home   Embassy Info   About China   China & Greece   Economy & Trade   Consular Affairs   Culture & Education   Science & Technology   Beijing 2022   China's EU Policy Paper 
 HOME > Consular Affairs
Notice on the Resumption of Processing Applications for Long-term Study visa and Allowing Entry of Persons Holding Valid APEC Business Travel Cards or Study Residence Permits
2022-08-23 15:34

From the date of the issuance of this notice, long-term overseas students who are going to China for academic education can submit their X1 visa applications to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Athens. Application materials include the "Visa Application Form for Foreign Students in China" (JW201/202 Form), school admission notice (freshmen) or return certificate (senior students) and others as required. Families of students studying in China can apply to live with or visit their relatives in China. Visa applications from short-term overseas students for non-academic education (X2 visa) are not accepted at the moment.

Starting from 00:00 on August 24, 2022 (Beijing Time), holders of valid APEC Business Travel Cards or study residence permits will be allowed to enter China.

Please refer to the latest requirements for Visa of the Chinese Embassy in Greece for details:


Suggest To A Friend